window.onload = resizeimg; function resizeimg() { if (document.getElementsByTagName) { for (i=0; i 400) { im.style.width = '400px'; } } } }

SCSDA racing at Soboba

SCSDA racing at Soboba

Postby Charlie Starns » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:10 pm

I just want to thank SCSDA for putting on such a great event. Those of us that have been around along time have been to less than desirable races. Running hours late, stiffing winners by shorting them on payouts etc. It's really nice to have a local So Cal track that is run professionally and is a nice track. I think all of us need to do our best to get the word out that Sand Drag racing has come back to Southern California. Tell your friends, neighbors and co workers about upcoming races. Remember, just about every one of us was a spectator at one time. Our sport is still hanging in there even in a tough economy. It won't be bad forever. Let's get those people out there and maybe their kids will want to race a junior dragster. Just think of how many current racers started out in a junior or a small quad. At just $10 entrance that is affordable family entertainment. Lets all do whatever we can to get the word out and grow this sport of ours.
Charlie Starns

Return to General Discussion